Launching from Kent Island, MD
Kent Island is a short drive from Annapolis, Washington DC and Baltimore. A day on the Chesapeake Bay is a great way to explore some of the best fishing that Maryland has to offer.
– Guide Light Tackle and Fly Fishing (up to 3 Anglers)
* 4+ hours – $425
* 6+ hours – $550
– Eastern Bay, Poplar Island, Wye River, St Michaels Tours:
* call for details
– Cruise to St Michaels or Kent Narrows for lunch/dinner and Fish!
* 4 hours – $350
– Kayak – Mothership trips – call for details
Call / text 443-782-5528
Deposit of $150 required.
Make a Reservation now, click on this link to make your deposit
* If Inclement weather causes the cancellation of a scheduled trip, your deposit is 100% refundable.
What does the trip include?
All required licensing, tackle and ice cooler are included. All you need to bring is preferred food and drink, sunscreen and polarized sunglasses. Please wear light soled shoes.
Please contact Captain Tony Moreira with any questions or special requests.
USCG Captain, RedCross CPR & FirstAid Certified